- Support and execute Talent acquisition process (requisition management, TAC relationship management, interview team participant, offer management, onboarding and orientation process).
- Support Organizational Development activities through talent management including; Organizational Capability Assessment, Succession Planning and Retention, Diversity and Inclusion, performance management and employee development.
- Drive HR functional excellence through deployment of Eaton programs, ensuring quality of process and content and alignment with the Eaton Business System to achieve goals and objectives.
- Support and promote Wellness culture.
- Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s ethics, goals, philosophies, and vision.
- Drive community service culture.
- Manage and develop skills of the Human Resources direct reports.
- Manage and develop employee compensation/reward and recognition programs and culture, driving pay-for-performance culture aligned with business objectives.
- Provides comprehensive analytical support for the design and administration of compensation programs (SIC, VPP, EIC), position evaluations, salary recommendations, and other detailed research projects.
- Drive positive employee relations to provide an optimal work environment for all employees.
- Effectively develop and deploy communication plans and utilize assessment tools (e.g. the employee survey) to determine organizational issues and action plans.
- Insure compliance to all applicable legal guidelines and requirements.
- Foster a culture where ownership of health and safety is embraced by all employees. Utilize MESH to ensure compliance with state/federal/provincial safety requirements and drive “zero incidents” culture.
- Develop and implement solutions to organizational challenges by leading/coaching others through change, providing leadership guidance and mentoring.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Engineering from an accredited institution required.
Minimum of 5 years HR Supervisor work experience in Electrical Engineering in Manufacturing Industry.
Minimum of 5 years HR Supervisor experience in a large manufacturing facility (300+ employees).
Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English-Spanish required.
No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area will be considered for this position.
Demonstrated strong skills on following competencies: Thinks & Acts Strategically, Gets Results, Builds Organizational Capabilities and Leadership Attributes – Passionate, Accountable, Efficient, Transparent, Learner, Ethical.
Knowledge of HR compliance and legal issues at MX region level.
Proficiency in computer skills Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Knowledge of legal requirements IMSS, INFONAVIT, compensation administration concepts, talent acquisition, including recruiting and selection processes, occupational safety and health concepts.
Significant experience with day to day application of HR policies and procedures.
Significant experience with positive employee relations policies and programs.
Master degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or related field from an accredited institution required.
Exposure to high complexity businesses management.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PD Power Distribution
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time