Junior Analyst- Compliance
• Able to understand aspects of Tooling, Understand the KPIs that need to be reported and analyzed in measuring Supplier Tooling , have to develop comprehensive multidimensional Alerts (Usage Alert, End of Life Alert, Tool Yield etc.) and analysis based on Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly Operational data for different locations.
• Extract Data from multiple systems in SCM, analyze and prepare meaningful reports on supplier Tooling Management
• Responsible for business calls and meetings of Tooling.
• Responsible to publish all the reports (scheduled & ad-hoc) in time with quality. Maintain Metrics, Reports, Process Documentation records.
• Work as a team, support each other and do knowledge sharing.
• Strong MS-Office Skills (Ability to Automate, Knowledge of MS Access & generating customized graphs will be added advantage)
• Strong communication skills are mandatory – particularly for organizing and presenting data and day to day stakeholders interaction
• Identify methods to streamline the reporting-analysis work and improve customer satisfaction
• Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & willingness to learn new skills when required
• Ability to work under different work environments, multi-cultural exposure and timings as per business requirements
• Plant Experience is added advantage.
Qualifications• Masters / Bachelors (Mechanical Engineering background) with 2-3 years overall experience in SCM
• Knowledge about SCM Processes is must. Tooling & commodity knowledge is added advantage
• Excellent knowledge of MS office tools
• Knowledge of Supply Chain and Purchasing-Finance Reporting systems such as SAP, Mapics, QlikView, Oracle-based data warehouse and Business Intelligence Applications, web-based systems, essential query languages, etc
• Good Analytical & Interpersonal Skills
• Quick turnaround of the request as per business requirement;
• Flexible in attitude and approach in completing all the tasks assigned to the position & willingness to learn new skills as desired
• Understanding of Share Point for data management
• Familiarity with process improvement methodologies and project management skills and applications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only