- Co-ordinate material planning from suppliers & material flow through the internal plant all the way to delivery to customer facilities.
- Work closely with external & internal customers to meet changing needs & provide materials & services as required.
- Analyze and manage inventory levels in relation to customer requirements and inventory targets and goals.
- Issue supplier release schedules to support customer demand.
- Analyze, order and expedite material requirements to meet daily, weekly and monthly production needs.
- Monitor and improve supplier delivery performance.
- Domestic and foreign shipments of indirect parts and production parts (for tests).
- Collecting VAT confirmations (proof of delivery) from the customers.
- Taking part in launching the new projects from the logistic side:
Setting up in the system all the logistic parameters (lead time, lot size, planning policy).
Support on Implementation of returnable/disposable packaging for the suppliers in cooperation with manufacturing engineers.
Supports on providing logistic data (transport cost).
To be consistent with GTM regulations.
Bachelor’s degree required in SCM, business or related field,
2 years of experience in manufacturing supply chain environment,
Skilled in inventory management techniques & problem solving.
Working knowledge of accounting requirements, IATF16949, MPS/MRP, product structure, word processing & excel spreadsheets, & database systems.
Knowledge of import and export duties, shipping lead times from around the world by either air, land or ocean.
General knowledge of materials & an understanding of manufacturing processes used in the formation of purchased components & raw materials. Ability to read blue prints would be a plus.
Ability to recognize specific needs & organize work & efforts to meet those needs.
Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing & verbally, in Polish, English.
Must be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH CVT Commercial Vehicle Transmission
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No