- You will assemble fuel components per drawing requirements
- You will utilize hand tools such as pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, arbor press, vises, soldering iron, micrometers, calipers and indicators
- You will use routing sheets, operating instruction sheets or other documentation to ensure proper assembly of parts.
- You will also perform visual inspection of units during the assembly process and at completion of assembled units.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 1 year previous work experience in a manufacturing environment
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR (U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee).
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Irvine, CA in order to be considered.
- Communicate effectively and work well in a team environment
- Ability to work from written instructions such as blueprints or other work instructions
- Ability to solder, experience working in manufacturing
- Ability to interact and participate in a team driven culture
- Team player and able to multi-task
- Assembly using basic handheld and power tools
- Able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Previous work experience in the Aerospace industry
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time