National Account Manager - Channel
- Responsible for identifying and developing areas for growth across all Eaton divisions with WESCO groups. Develop relationships with key leadership and works closely across Eaton divisions and within WESCO to improve engagement and sales growth.
- Serve as the executive liaison between Eaton and WESCO at all levels of the organizations. Incumbent must facilitate negotiations and coordinate executive communications to reach optimal resolution for both Eaton and WESCO.
- Provides coaching and engages with NAS executive leadership to develop and implement sales plans, manage conflict, and drive change of behavior to achieve sales growth targets and address market gaps.
- Primary contact for both WESCO and NAS to coordinate and resolve issues and roadblocks.
- Take ownership of driving change to improve processes and effectiveness that will eliminate roadblocks to sales growth and engagement. Drives all elements to completion and full resolution by working independently.
- Drive improvement of managing BDF, training, use of Eaton tools, and programs to improve sales growth.
- Responsible for driving the Eaton Distributor Advantage Program with the objective of improving growth and loyalty through the program.
- Responsible for taking a lead role in executive presentations and report-outs for both Eaton and WESCO.
- Serves as an executive consultant to Eaton leadership on all matters related to WESCO channel. Provides guidance and thought leadership on issues and resolutions to both executive teams.
- Experience successfully managing Channel in the electrical industry
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals and financials.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels.
- Effectively manage and prioritize use of time
- Product knowledge, market knowledge and established customer relationships
- Ability to forge strong and lasting relationships with a variety of personalities within both Eaton and WESCO for optimal results
- Strong business acumen and strategic agility.
- Product and market knowledge.
- Successful track record of building strong customer relationships.
- Ability to perform project economic payback analysis, target identification, due diligence, valuation modeling, negotiations, integration.
- Understanding of competitors’ strategies, technologies, and capabilities.
- Presentation skills, interpersonal skills and team building.
- Negotiation skills & strong business acumen.
- Cross-cultural management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Minimum 7 years of sales or marketing experience
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or marketing
- Prior experience working with or in electrical channel
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time