Analyst - Finance
- The position is accountable to perform financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, accounting, and compliance activity for the organization.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial forecasts and yearly profit plan activity.
- Perform business unit finance/accounting month-end closing procedures, complete account reconciliations, and prepare journal entries.
- Analyze Income Statement and Balance Sheet of the organization.
- Owning End to End yearly Statutory Audit process for the entity. Handling Auditors query (one of Big 4 firm) and providing inputs.
- Create financial report for management to make decisions impacting the financial performance of the business.
- Capital spending projects control.
- Keeps up-to-date with key business changes and process/technical trends and acts quickly to acquire the knowledge and skills that will contribute to making the organization an industry benchmark.
- Establish and maintain internal controls for conformance with Eaton Policies, IGAAP & USGAAP requirements.
- CA / CWA / MBA.
- Hands on experience in financial analytics and insight generation.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to:
o Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
o work collaboratively with others to achieve a shared goal
o work with a diverse workforce
- Demonstrated commitment to:
o customer servicePro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality and support proper communication and documentation of new processes
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: India IND
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time