HR Manager-Learning & Development
1. Helps the business ensure there is a continuing talent pool of skills and leadership available to drive the business. This will include providing direction and leadership in succession planning, training, talent development and performance management;
2. Ensure appropriate action is taken to increase the capabilities and skills of all employees in line with business developments and growth with particular focus on building up DL training system(orientation training, certification, re-certification, etc.), frontline leadership improvement.
3. Ensure that an annual training plan is prepared and implemented linked to business objectives incorporating training programs for all levels employee as identified in individual development plans, ensuring linkage with OCA;
4. Manage the entire learning cycle – design, develop, deliver, evaluate learning solutions in response to business needs;
5. Manage the site performance management processes to ensure objectives for all employees are set in line with the business plan and their performance against their objectives is reviewed and continuously improved;
6. Leading initiatives to support the culture including activities to support Eaton’s diversity and inclusion efforts, executive mentoring and coaching.
7. Ad. Hoc projects assigned by the manager.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, English or MBA, Master preferred;
2. Minimum 8+ years’ HR working experience including at least 6 years' solid relevant experience in multi-national manufacturing company;
3. Good command of English;
4. Good presentation, communication and facilitation skills.
5. Change management methodology including large scale change initiatives. Strong analytical, consulting, and coaching skills.
6. Mature, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No