Team Leader - Mould Shop
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
- Coordinates all manufacturing team personnel through supervisors to ensure the completion of customer requirements, taking into account quality, OTD and SFR.
- Assesses performance indicators, and takes appropriate actions, to ensure all metrics are met, including cost, and quality goals.
- Ensures required documentation and/or system transactions are executed to meet customer, manufacturing system, and financial reporting requirements.
- Assures policies, procedures and other documentation are followed to ensure consistent and compliant manufactured product.
- Provides leadership and commitment in support of continuing improvements in quality, productivity and delivery performance
- Liaises with other team leaders, key individuals and local leadership team to ensure departmental and business goals are achieved.
- Assures that Environmental, Health, and Safety issues are addressed considering local regulations, Eaton policy, and good corporate citizenship
- Evaluates operational performance of the team in order to facilitate performance management, merit promotions, job transfers, dismissals, commendations, etc.
- Contributes towards strategic initiatives, preparation of revenue budgets and promote areas for improvement i.e. capital investment through to timely completion.
- Coordinates and assists with manufacturing initiatives, participating on cross-functional teams in order to drive best practices across the plant.
- Supports the deployment of Lean manufacturing principles throughout the site.
- A minimum of 5 years of leadership experience
- Specialized knowledge of injection moulding machinery, tooling & ancillary equipment
- Specialized knowledge of polymer and polymer processing
- Knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- Ability to direct and lead cross-functional process improvement teams
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No