Eaton’s Power Quality division is currently seeking an Order Manager to join our team. This position will be based in Raleigh, NC.
The Order Manager will be responsible for supporting customer accounts including general order management, order entry, backlog management, order expediting, and status/tracking.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will manage accounts, including general order management, order entry, backlog management, order expediting, and status/tracking.
- You will interface with multiple internal and external department in an effort to solve customer order issues.
- You will communicate with Account Manager(s) and customers on inquiries regarding price, lead-time, Eaton policies and procedures.
- You will assist with the facilitation of the Return Materials Authorization process between Eaton RMA team and Eaton bill-to customer.
- You will collaborate with Demand Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing teams on achievement of customer requested ship date.
- You will support customer logistics requests and issues, including freight damage and expedite needs.
- You will support Account Manager and customers to generate and analyze reports to meet account needs, including forecasting, business analysis, open/shipped orders.
- You will manage/monitor the implementation of account changes and new requirements; verify contractual obligations are met.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer support, supply chain, or related business experience required.
- Must reside within a 50 mile radius of work location; no relocation benefit provided.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Previous experience working with SAP.
Position Success Criteria:
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed, for month end revenue support.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and successfully manage urgent/high priority requests.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Access.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD FSCS Field Service Customer Support
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time