Project Engineer- Data Centers
You will develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers in assigned territory.
You will use Bid Manager for product configuration, changes and pricing required for technical support of orders.
You will meet expectations per Service Level Agreement.
You will apply standard work, error proofing, and product and application knowledge to drive continuous improvement.
You will interpret customer plans and specifications to provide accurate information on project orders.
You will be part of continuous learning of products and applications related to engineered products.
You will provide technical support for warranty issues.
You will perform all other duties as required by leadership.
QualificationsPosition Success Criteria:
· Possess technical sales aptitude, market channel knowledge and power distribution expertise
· Capable of working in a team environment, using strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to establish customer relationships within the market area while maintaining and growing existing customer relationships
· Knowledgeable of Eaton product and service capabilities and can assemble standard offerings to meet customer needs with occasional internal oversight
· Possess necessary computer skills including: Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD, Internet applications, Microsoft Office applications, and other product configuration tools
· Possess organizational, presentation, training, and planning skills
· Knowledgeable of market and industry issues, key trends, and surround competitors
· Ability to travel 10% of the time
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
· Minimum 3 years of work experience within the electrical industry
· Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
· Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
· Electrical industry expertise and product knowledge
· Prior sales and/or sales support experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ADMIN Administrative
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time