TS Associate Engineer
A. Work as window of customer complaint
B. Trace status of complaints and provide feedback
C. Place warranty order in system
D. Coordinate with TSE team leader for site activities
E. Collect and check TSE site report and archive
F. Coordinate with plant on handling complaint
G. Submit CQB or QCR in system
H. Submit list to claim warranty rebate from plant
I. Submit write-off list of warranty
J. Collect data for statistic of warranty PPM, response time, complaint closure time
K. Provide input for process improvement
1. Associate's Degree in a technical field required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Position requires knowledge and aptitude through technical study and/or broad specialized training in mechanical and electrical fields
3. Solid communication (written/verbal) skills both in English and Chinese
4. Knowledge and considerable judgment are required on complaint handling
5. Be familiar with SAP system, MS software, QMS and statistics.Be friendly and impersonal during conversation, well communication skill, teamwork spirit, self-motive, goal-oriented and energetic.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time