This role supports the Product & Data Management teams with the launch of new products and maintenance of product data for our portfolio. Delivering commercial data to customers in new platforms to meet ever changing 21st Century customer needs.
Essential functions of this role include:
- Assist the Data Management team with project administration. Attending project meetings and gaining an understanding into project processes whilst deliver results on time to meet the business needs.
- Provide and maintain product images to support digital marketing requirements
- Business reporting and maintaining business systems including; sales data for key projects and sales data for product families.
- Understand the customers’ need for product data in a 21st century format.
- Responsible for creating Product Change Notices and working with the Product Management team to communicate the changes to internal and external stakeholders.
Coordinate meetings and take minutes to circulate within the business
Prepare information for customers
Take photos, edit and prepare for publishing
Skills required to be successful in this role include:
- GCSE English and Maths grade D or above (or equivalent)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn Solidworks and Photoshop
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the business and internationally
- Ability to work to deadlines
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No