Division Supply Chain Manager
- You will establish standardized SIOP, production planning, and procurement processes that minimize inventory and meet customer delivery expectations.
- You will ensure key performance metrics, including inventory days on hand, customer delivery performance, and freight spend are defined and achieved.
- You will monitor and ensures supplier performance in delivery and quality meet customer delivery expectations.
- You will ensure for overall data integrity of ERP system to maintain strong ERP health performance.
- You will understand business and manufacturing systems to support production requirements (i.e. forecast, capacity planning, production planning, shop floor control, inventory control).
- You will plan, develop and maintain an effective organizational structure that ensures the selection, development and motivation of qualified personnel throughout the department’s various functions.
- You will create a work environment where employees are cooperatively involved in attaining the objectives of organization.
- You will drive innovation and continuous improvement mindset and approach into the department through training and application of lean six sigma tools.
- You will create and drive culture of ownership through an understanding of Division and Company goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 5 years of supply chain experience is required
- Minimum 3 years managerial/supervisor experience is required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- Solid problem-solving skills and solid communication skills are a must along with flexibility.
- 15% travel expected
- Intermediate knowledge on MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) preferred
- Manufacturing and SAP experience is a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time