Warehouse Associate 2nd Shift
- You will operate and read hand-held RF Unit to ascertain part number, quantity and location of products.
- You will determine product and location in order to count and pull the correct amount of product to accurately fill orders.
- You will quickly read and understand shop orders and ascertain part numbers and quantities needed per each package.
- You will accurately package and label each carton/package.
- You will unload trucks, replenish shelves and load trucks either manually or using mechanized material handling equipment including sit-down and standup forklifts and riders.
- You will count and bag parts per quantity specified on order and label bags with part number & quantity.
- You will retrieve/pull product from bins or shelves either manually or using various types of mechanized material handling equipment.
- You will perform activities to backorder parts that are out of stock.
- You will complete paper transactions to requisition products from overstock for replenishing active inventory.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Cleveland TN will be considered
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a distribution center
- Prior stand-up forklift operating experience
- Minimum of 1 year manufacturing experience
- Ability to use an RF Scanner
- Demonstrated basic computer data entry skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform self-directed work with a minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to interact positively with other employees in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to read, understand and effectively apply information contained in all applicable documents.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Repetitive bending and lifting up to 45 lbs.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No