Team Leader, Utility Customer Support
Eaton, North American Sales Division, has an opening for Team Leader Utility Customer Support, in Waukesha, WI.
The Team Leader assignment includes performing functional excellence in managing the activities of Utility Inside Sales Representatives and Order Services Specialists who provide customer support for the utility market. Responsible for managing daily operations of a regional team(s) including management of personnel, interfacing with customers, sales representatives and other management personnel. Responsible for driving resolution of customer issues as well as leading continuous improvement initiatives and implementing best practices to improve customer satisfaction, department responsiveness and support customer service center programs.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Resolves difficult issues with tact to ensure company policies and procedures are followed and business relationships are maintained.
- Utilizing departmental reports, electronic tools and data analysis to measure and ensure customer satisfaction, productivity, and efficiency that support profitable business growth.
- Lead and participate in projects and process improvement efforts to enhance organizational performance, process standardization and efficiency.
- Create strong goals, development plans, and conduct performance reviews for the team.
- Develop, coaches and trains personnel to improve professionalism, productivity and teaming
- Increase outward awareness of the capabilities of the Utility EatonCare customer support team and drive improvements in service level responses to both internal and external customers.
- Working with manager and HR to facilitate interviewing and hiring of new team members.
- Works closely with manager, Utlity field sales and internal product teams to align resources and customer support to meet and/or exceed annual objectives for the sales and business organizations.
- Work effectively with manager to drive consistent expectations and behaviors that align with the entire EatonCare Customer Support organization.
- Influence overall strategic department plan
- Any other duties as required
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Strong knowledge of customer service, customer relations and employee development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with both internal and external customers through various mediums
- Commercial experience working in marketing/sales and manufacturing environment
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in an efficient manner and to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
- Proven skills in process improvement, standardization and project implementation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Minimum three (3) years’ of customer service, inside sales, proposal support, operations, and or marketing/sales experience.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Business or Engineering related degree.
- Experience with SAP Business enterprise software.
- Electrical industry, manufacturing and distribution background
- Experience managing others in high performance culture.
- Work experience in a customer support role for technical products.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time