OTC Team Member-Assistant Accountant
- Provide an excellent service to internal customers of the Shared Service Centre Accounts Payables function, in excess of expectations.
- Follow up progress of key initiatives within the Shared Service Centre Accounts Payable Department
- Keeps up-to-date with key business changes and process/technical trends and acts quickly to acquire the knowledge and skills that will contribute to making the organisation an industry benchmark.
- University degree or above in Accounting or Finance
- Above 3 year working experience in accounting
- SAP ERP experience is preferred
- Good communication skills both in English and Chinese
- Change Management Experienced is needed
- Microsoft office tool capability
能够熟练使用Microsoft office 办公软件
- Willing to take pressure and be able to learn
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No