IT Change Analyst
- You will review, analyze, and approve Change Records according to established guidelines.
- You will counsel and coach Change Coordinators and Change Managers on the Change process and procedures.
- You will perform training for users of the Change Management Process.
- You will create and execute Change Management reports.
- You will follow up on delinquent approvals and closures of change records.
- You will handle escalations of issues relating to changes or the Change Process.
- You will develop and maintain Change Management documentation
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of IT Change Management experience (can include mentoring, training program such as ITDP) is required
- Working knowledge of ITIL Change and Incident Processes
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- Ability to understand business needs and apply standard solutions/software configurations to meet requirements.
- A basic understanding of the relevant business processes that are supported by the software
- Basic level of system expertise
- Remedy user experience (or equivalent industry tool)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No