products that enter and leave the warehouse.
• Ensure that all sales / production orders are sent to external / internal customers in a timely manner, they must comply in
terms of quantities, delivery dates or special requirements indicated in purchase orders, orders and / or quality inspections
as well as specifications.
• Communicate delays or variations in inbound / outbound shipments to the parties involved, including import and export of
• Maintain a strict control of the inventory in accordance with the objectives and indicators of the company to meet the
internal and external demand of the products.
• Plan warehouse design and space requirements in order to avoid loss or damage, and to achieve warehouse
Take into account the implications of freight volume, freight billing, size, weight and other factors when allocating
• Conduct periodic random inspections of inventory levels. Identify discrepancies between inventory records and take
• Evaluate the need and organize the acquisition of warehouse equipment and for movement of materials such as scales,
skates, forklifts, etc.
• Implement and monitor performance metrics for shipping, assortment and receipt.
• Ensure the order and accommodation of materials within the warehouse, as well as their physical condition.
• Continuously improve warehouse operations through the use of Lean methodology.
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of warehouse activities.
Education: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related. Titled
Experience: 3 to 5 years experience in warehouses (including one year of experience as supervisor)
- Focus on results (achievement of objectives)
- Problem solving (ability to analyze and develop alternatives)
- Conflict management
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time