Lead all the Value stream activities for the Commercial Distribution Products and Assemblies facility located in Juarez, Mexico; relative to the product line (s) under his (her) responsibility with direct responsibility of production, value stream engineering and production planning; dotted line authority over product and process inspection and functional relationships with Human Resources, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Customer Service and Design Engineering
· Must have a thorough understanding of world class manufacturing techniques (including Lean Manufacturing) and US and Mexican business practices and customs.
· Must have an overall understanding of the technical capabilities and characteristics of the Juarez CDP products.
· Must have a BS degree in Engineering or Business
· At least 5 years of experience in a closely related industry.
· Bilingual (proficient) on English/ Spanish
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time