Assembler - Regulators Team A - 5th Shift
Eaton’s Power Delivery Division is seeking an Assembler - 5th shift to join our team. This position is based at our Waukesha (Badger Drive), WI facility.
The Assembler is responsible for the production of all types of Regulators in a continuous flow environment to meet the agreed upon customer requirements. Assembles of lead assemblies, core and coil assemblies, reactor assembly, running Test equipment, welding, crimping, and brazing to deliver the unit into the oven. Performs the various job functions as described in the job description at an acceptable level of efficiency and Quality. Ensuring that all standard work and 6S procedures are followed, including any visual inspection of equipment or TPM. Replenishing the inventory levels of the shopping centers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will deliver cores, coils to all other work center operations.
- You will do the selection of the coil/core per the OPS and following the Heijunka board to schedule core and coils to the correct stacking conveyor.
- You will braze the correct lead to the correct coil terminal per the OPS using brazing equipment.
- You will support and maintain brazing equipment per department specifications.
- You will kit, clamps, and insulation per OPS for work center operations.
- You will assemble main cores and coil per the OPS and safety standards. Assemble the POT core coil per the OPS.
- You will Load the coil core assembly and POT onto the conveyor for deliver to the cabling area by use of overhead crane.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Must be able to understand standard shop specifications (shop drawings, process sheets, measuring equipment etc).
- A high school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) is required from an accredited institution.
- The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship is required.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within the 50 miles of the work location in order to be considered.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No