Transcreation and Digital Specialist (Hebrew/English)
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for :
EMEA Transcreation and Digital Specialist (Hebrew/English)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Due to the increased volume of content being created within EMEA, the Translation and Copywriting COE is being established to provide a pivotal role within the central marketing organization. The translation COE team will be responsible for working with teams within the business to deliver high quality transcreation services to internal teams such as Segment Marketing, Business Units, country colleagues and the global Eaton.com website project. The transcreation team will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest of standards. Each transcreator will also be responsible for ensuring Eaton’s brand standards are adhered to from a copy style and tone of voice.
You will work within our world class Engineering Team in our Budapest EMEA BSC and will engage with the BSC Content Marketing COE Team Manager and the Marketing Communication Manager in Israel.
Your key deliverables :
- Provide highest quality transcreation and copywriting support to Eaton’s colleagues in the core languages – EN, Hebrew. Transcreation will be delivered from EN as base language.
- Delivery of transcreation and copywriting projects following internal workflow processes and using business platforms that exceed internal stakeholder expectations.
- Working directly with internal stakeholders to deliver transcreation and copywriting projects.
- When required work with external vendors to deliver project requirements ensuring the same high standard of transcreation is delivered before distributing for internal customer review.
- Project management ensuring customer brief is fully understood before initiating transcreation and copywriting process (personas, segments, target audiences) and providing the role as brand guardian. Transcreation and copywriting work will include (but not exclusively) writing of brochures, emails, website copy, audio and video copy.
- Support the migration of externally held translations memories onto the centrally consolidated memory platform provided by translation.com. Working with key stakeholders from US, EMEA countries and MDM team.
- Work with Creative Shared Services Team (Pune) to deliver multi language copy for collateral creation.
- Marketing automation and lead management:
- Execute country-specific local initiatives that utilize automated campaigns using standard programs (drip communication triggers, dynamic content, etc.)
- Web and social media
- Optimize digital estate for search engines and work with work content authors to follow best practice
- Operationalize social promotion of relevant content using standard social channels
- Leverage central website/social dashboards to track and report on agreed metrics to monitor site engagement, content effectiveness and recommend changes to publishing processes
- Expert at using web content management tools, systems and processes
- Holder of B.A collage degree
- Experienced in translation and in using translation tools
- Marketing messaging for campaign delivery across multiple channels
- Analytical skills
- Copywriting and copyediting expertise
- Attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
- Must be able to make sound independent decisions
- Digital channel management experience (websites, SEO,and social media channels)
- Social media publishing
- Web, email, advertising, PR, social analytics
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience in creative project planning, project management and working to deadlines
- Team player working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills are
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time