Senior Pricing Analyst
Eaton’s Crouse Hinds division is currently seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Syracuse, NY facility.
The Senior Pricing Analyst is responsible for driving the Crouse Hinds pricing strategy to develop and maintain a pricing structure in geographic markets (primarily but not limited to North American geographic markets) to grow sales, market share and profitability. To drive and support this pricing strategy, this role will be responsible for generating market reports, and analyses as needed and participating in or driving new pricing/business processes.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will assign customers (End Users on Special Pricing Agreements (SPA) and Distributor Sold-to Locations on Into Stock (ITS)) to tiered price bands based on several commercial factors including sales volume, level of support, strategic initiatives, etc.
- You will work with regional pricing analysts and commercial teams (including regional sales managers, direct sales reps, agents and product line managers) to move customer price levels to the established price band based on their assignment and the proposed price tier structure.
- You will communicate and implement these new price levels to customers.
- You will work in conjunction with the regional pricing analyst and commercial teams to maintain and update as necessary these price bands within each geography as the market dynamics change.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of pricing, finance or analytical related experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with distribution.
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of the work location. No relocation benefit is provided.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA).
- Experience with SAP.
- Certified Pricing Professional (CPP) certification.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time