Human Resources Manager
- You will strategically deliver HR services, programs and initiatives aligned with the divisions strategy and Eaton Values and Philosophy.
- You will lead talent acquisition and development activities and drive the talent review process to build organizational capability, supporting a high performance work culture.
- You will collaborate with finance and operations to establish effective manpower strategies, linked to financial results for the facility.
- You will utilize coaching, consulting and facilitation skills to influence behavior and business decisions consistent with Eaton Values and Philosophy.
- You will promote and support positive employee relations and an environment of open communication and trust.
- You will administer compensation programs to assure competitive pay practices through systems that reward superior employee performance.
- You will ensure that performance management strategies are fully integrated and well deployed to raise performance within the facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in Human Resources, business or related discipline.
- Minimum of (5) years’ experience in Human Resources
- Candidate must be within 80km of Airdrie location
- Candidate must be authorized to work in Canada without sponsorships Knowledge
- CHRP Certification preferred
- Manufacturing experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced/changing environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and provide effective coaching
- Strong analytical aptitude and problem solving skills. Ability to make recommendations using sound, independent judgment.
- Strong focus on positive employee relations
- Demonstrated ability to build organizational capability
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Working knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Drive the deployment of the employee survey process for the site.
- Champion employee survey improvement activities through analysis of survey data and identification of key improvement opportunities, providing direct support to managers and survey improvement teams as appropriate.
- Champion and lead diversity & inclusion and wellness efforts, resulting in tangible benefits for the facility.
- Provide effective leadership and development of the HR team members.
- Evaluate, develop, and analyze data to proactively identify opportunities to continuously improve department and organizational performance.
- Ensure organizational compliance with applicable legislation (Employment Standards, Human Rights, Privacy, Occupational Health & Safety).
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time