Supply Chain Analyst Customs Clearance
ES EMEA Power Distribution Division (PDD) Schrems Plant has an opening for a
Supply Chain Analyst Customs Clearance,
located in Schrems, Austria.
The incumbent of this position is responsible for managing international transports, customs clearance inbound and outbound, confirmation of origin for export outside European Union (EU) on invoices as well as for issuing EUR1 (document for countries who have an agreement with EU for preferential origin or not) and other customs documents.
Is responsible for inbound transports of raw materials
Analyzes and optimizes international freight costs
Coordinates activities for export shipments with DHL at Brno (CZ)
Provides documentation for Customs Authorities
Supports creation of long term supplier declarations
Organizes special freight solutions for urgent purchase activities
Develops improvements, based on analysis for the entire solution
Drives LEAN Culture
Drives Zero Incident Culture
- Completed commercial or technical education
- Experienced and trained in customs clearance and transport market
- Fluent in English and German language
- Knowledge of Eaton standards, Lean, Ethics, Mesh, EBE
- IT knowledge in E-Zoll, SAP, Office, Outlook, Power Point
- Know-how of product range as well as specific requirements for packing and loading
- Thinks in a creative manner and is focused on problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Capability of handling a high volume of very different work
- Adapts to changing situations in a quick and flexible manner
- Way of working is ethical, passionate and accountable, also being efficient, transparent and continously learning
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No