- Experienced in organizational capability, cultural and organizational effectiveness. Management and leadership program development and strong stand-up facilitation skills.
- Involvement in HR Strategy and implementation to improve organizational effectiveness. Performance management systems design and deployment, feedback processes, including 360 feedback.
- Experienced in Leadership assessment and development. Developing business partnerships with operations leadership in the deployment of human resource strategies to support the business plan.
- Strong analytical, consulting, coaching and influencing skills. Change management skills; sound working knowledge of theoretical change management models and practical experience in managing change initiatives.
- Good learning agility, and professional presence, excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time