Internal Sales Product Manager
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As an Internal Sales Product Manager you will be a central player in our Inside Sales Team and you will strengthen our low voltage and UPS sales operations. In this role you will work closely with the whole Inside Sales team, Product Manager across the EMEA region and with our local salespersons in Finland. At Eaton we are continually striving to improve the way we do business. You will use your experience and skill to develop our product and service offering, and to fine tune our sales processes.
You will work within our world class Sales Team in our Espoo Site and will engage with Inside Sales Manager
Your key deliverables :
· Be a proactive and enthusiastic member of our sales team with a sharp customer focus
· Be active in terms of sales; find leads, make offers and follow up on your customer pipeline
· Give technical support for the whole sales organization and answer customers’ technical queries
· Hold product training sessions and webinars for customers
· Participate actively in defining and managing our product portfolio and developing our pricing policies and tools
· Participate in digital marketing campaigns
· A “can do” attitude with a passion for sales
· An understanding of basic electrical engineering either through an education or through experience
· Experience from the electrical market in terms of components, products and people
· Experience with ERP systems (Oracle or SAP) as well as with basic Office tools
· Ability to communicate in both Finnish and English
· Ability and willingness to take our operations further in terms of digitalization (leveraging social media, data analysis and new customer service channels)
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· A position in a dynamic global power management company
· An opportunity to develop yourself as a sales professional in a growing organization
· An opportunity to join an organization of motivated people proud to serve our customers.
For further information please contact Inside Sales Manager Kirsi Kokkonen +358(0) 40 650 4414.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time