Maintenance Mechanic-1st Shift
Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctioning machines, equipment, and small tools/parts.
Performs preventive maintenance on machinery and equipment to ensure proper operation. Makes necessary adjustments or repairs.
Performs building maintenance, such as painting and carpentry.
Assists in maintaining in-house wastewater treatment facility.
Operates various industrial vehicles used in material/machine moving.
Assists in the installation and relocation involving production machines and equipment
Perform simple electrical maintenance activities.
Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance records.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years industrial/facilities maintenance experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
- Knowledge in PLC, circuitry and programing
- Military mechanical repair experience or equivalent
- Firm knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic and electromechanical systems
- Technical college certification in industrial/facilities maintenance or completion of certification within 3 years of acceptance of position.
- Must be willing to work overtime and across shifts, including weekends.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No