Assistant Customer Service
- Indirect Materials request for quotes (RFQs) and PO’s creation, (Office supplies, marketing, professional services, MRO, etc.), looking for the best option according to Eaton SCM standards.
- Logistic services RFQs and National Freight matrix update (by route and type of transportation).
- Request supplier creation in Oracle and Supplier Database maintenance.
- Manage warranty claims process for Power Quality Operation.
- Provide acknowledge to customer of IFAR reception and approval, request and follow-up equipment/spare parts replacement to Origin Plant and schedule delivery to the customer.
- Reception and control of office supplies invoices to process for payment.
- Expedite orders to ensure customer expectations are met and/or exceeded
- Generate monthly statistical reports of IFAR and batteries failures.
- Effectively implement processes designed to deliver world class service.
- Coordinate international logistics (USA, Europe, Asia) for air and sea shipments.
- Review of documentation for import customs clearance of air & sea shipments.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar.
Minimum of 1 year customer service, purchases experience.
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, and Outlook
Good oral and written communication skills in English
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No