Business Development Manager-Power Quality
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As the Business Development Manager- Power Quality you will be responsible for managing key and strategic clients to deliver Eaton’s portfolio of Power Quality products, services and solutions to meet the client’s needs. The primary function will be to engage with the small-medium power contractor base and engagement with these clients to develop new business opportunities.
Your key deliverables :
• Delivery of sales and revenue targets in excess of £3m per annum
• Driving Eaton’s sales pipeline
• Delivery against short / medium term forecast and creating growth opportunities longer term
• Acquisition of strategic customers and contractors
• Cross Sell to drive new business opportunities
• Gathering, identifying and reporting customer and market information on new or prospective products
Do you have:
• Proven experience in Sales
• Knowledge or experience of Power Quality industry
• Experience of using CRM and other business enablement tools
• Excellent Customer Service and negotiation skills
• Good presentation and communication skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time