Associate Analyst-Law Function
Eaton’s Corporate Sector is seeking an Associate Analyst-Law Function. The Associate Analyst-Law Function will be based at our Beachwood, OH facility.
This individual will be
responsible for supporting all aspects of Eaton’s global enterprise legal
management system operations including projects, analytical and operational
support, processes/procedures, system interfaces, financial/data
reporting, and system maintenance/testing. In addition, the
individual will participate in Law’s initiatives and projects.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will support various aspects of Eaton’s global enterprise legal management system, processes, projects and initiatives.
- You will monitor daily electronic interfaces to/from Eaton and vendor systems.
- You will identify, escalate and resolve time-sensitive and critical interface issues impacting the system’s functionality and key work processes.
- You will collaborate with users, Eaton functions, vendors and suppliers to resolve system, Supplier Setup, Accounts Payable and invoicing issues.
- You will support users on system processes and issues including direction on configurations and functionality.
- You will develop Law and/or specialty practice group complex reports, metrics and presentations.
- You will administer and monitors controls in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley, accounting policies and controller requirements.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a business environment is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Beachwood, OH facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Accounts payable or EDI experience
- Experience with a legal ebilling, matter management systems
- Experience with large databases
- Effectively supports changes across the organization
- Proficient in MS Office applications with a focus on MS Word and MS PowerPoint and advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to define and manage priorities involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to appropriately address and handle confidential information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in dealing with all levels of the organization, customers and external suppliers
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time