Marketing Manager - Commercialization Lead
- You will manage the New Product Introduction Process (Agile ProLaunch). Understand at an expert-level the Agile ProLaunch NPI process and participate as a team member, work package approver and collaborator. Serve as a key liaison to the Program Manager.
- You will be responsible for Product Marketing Positioning. Understand “Why” New Product is Created. Work with product management to understand target markets and end-users and develop messaging and commercialization plan via OneLaunch Market Launch Planning tools
- You will be the OneLaunch StageGate Process Owner & Gatekeeper. Know, Understand, Govern and Execute OneLaunch Process. Present Marketing Plans at Gate 4 MDG Review
- You will provide promotional planning. Understand Paid, Earned, Owned Marketing Assets and Leverage. Develop the Marketing Plan & Promotional Tactics for Platinum Launches. Develop the Marketing Tools for Gold/Silver/Bronze Launches
- You will be responsible for marketing program management. Ensure an integrated marketing plan is delivered on-time for key NPI launches. Liaison between Product Marketing, Program Management, Channel, Sales, Digital Teams for market launch plans and hold accountable.
- You will be responsible for project tracking. Diligent use of project tracker to manage timelines to ensure NPI (new product introduction) commercialization aligns with PROLaunch timing.
- You will be a subject-matter expert on assigned product lines to the Marcomm content & demand generation team as well as to Marcomm agencies (i.e. provide key points for initial draft press releases)
- You will provide guidance to internal and external creative resources to ensure brand vision and key messaging is captured. Govern for visual consistency across all marketing mediums via structured briefs and approvals.
- You will author presentations. Create or collaborate to build effective presentations for internal and external use to support product sell-in, explain positioning or to gain buy-in and approval of commercialization activities.
- You will provide tradeshow support. For Tier 1 shows, serve as a key consultant and contributor on product displays and creating the user experience to effectively showcase features and benefits. Able to attend shows as an SME if needed.
- You will create selling tools. Develop marketing collateral that explains the market positioning for identified key audiences. Requires providing creative direction to the commercialization design team and to the copywriter to ensure effective strategic messaging.
- You will be responsible for budget management. Track the Budget for Commercialization Marketing Expenses. Adhere to budget guidelines. Make spending recommendations based upon revenue projections and ROI for the expense. Work directly with Marcom Director to ensure launch is within planned SG&A and track ROI post-commercialization
- You will maintain updated webcast calendar and ensure effective materials are prepared for the agent webcasts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working within a corporate marketing team or agency supporting manufactured finished goods
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Peachtree City, GA will be considered.
- Bachelor of Art or Business degree from an accredited institution
- Prior graphic design leadership
- Marketing Savvy, creative-minded
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time