System Analyst - Time and Labor
Eaton’s Global Financial Accounting Service Center is seeking a System Analyst - Time and Labor. The System Analyst - Time and Labor will be based at our Beachwood, OH facility.
position will work closely with the IT Project Manager, Business Analyst and
the business stakeholders to understand the T&L requirements of the
location so that the appropriate T&L system is delivered that meets the
needs of the business unit, statutory requirements and is aligned to the Eaton
enterprise foundation that is established for the T&L system.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will examine business requirements to assess gap/fit with the chosen enterprise Time & Labor system.
- You will prepare design documents, test scripts, and deployment plans to implement either Oracle Time & Labor or the Kronos Workforce Central solution.
- You will identify the resource requirements for the project to be implemented and assist in planning the approach, deliverables, and planning estimates for the project.
- You will guide customers through user acceptance testing and provides customer with post implementation training.
- You will act as a subject matter expert for Eaton sites deployed on Oracle Time and Labor or Kronos Workforce Central system.
- You will maintain training, processes and procedures documentation.
will provide system and process knowledge management and ability to support /
train throughout deployment.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business concentration from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of one year experience with application analysis and/or configuration is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Beachwood, OH facility will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Central and/or Oracle Time & Labor
- Demonstrated successful time and labor project implementations
- Experience and understanding of integration points with payroll, HR, and time and labor
- Experience with both in-house and outsourced payroll solutions
- Knowledge of project deployment methodologies
- Demonstrated experience within different enterprise resource applications and systems
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Ability to influence and guide others in process change and adherence
- Ability to convert files or process files in required formats to support conversions
- Demonstrated solid critical thinking and problem solving skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAFSC North America Financial Services Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time