National Account Manager- E-Commerce
Eaton’s Lighting division is currently seeking a National Account Manager- E-Commerce to join our team. This position is based at our Peachtree City, GA facility.
The eCommerce team within the Lighting division of Eaton, dually located in Peachtree City, GA and Midtown (Atlanta), GA, is seeking an innovative eCommerce National Account Manager to drive the development of the online channel. Eaton sells through both retail and electrical/industrial distribution channels, reaching B2B and B2C consumers. We are searching for an individual with a deep understanding of eCommerce and/or digital marketing, who has the aptitude and willingness to continuously learn and educate the organization on world-class technologies.
Reporting to the Director of eCommerce, you will be a part of the overall digital transformation of the organization. In this role you will lead the online channel strategy, have direct contacts and relationships at key accounts, and internally work cross functionally to meet the growing and changing demands of our customer base. In addition to being a subject matter expert in eCommerce sales and marketing, the candidate will possess excellent communication skills with a proven track record of getting results.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will direct all sales activity for the achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit and market share, and increased search relevance for Eaton Lighting products for the key e-commerce accounts.
- You will partner with key electrical distributors and retailers e-commerce teams to gain an understanding of what their basic data needs are to optimize Eaton’s presence on their platform.
- You will ensure the electrical retailers and distributors have a relevant and optimal product assortment through partnering with the agent, buyer, category manager, or Eaton’s product marketing teams.
- You will partner with Eaton’s channel marketing teams to understand what activities are being offered in store, and co-develop a plan to replicate the offering when relevant online.
- You will collaborate with Eaton’s sales managers to understand short and long term goals by account, and establish how e-commerce will assist in achieving those goals.
- You will negotiate Eaton’s investment in merchandising coop dollars and corresponding placements and traffic drivers with each customer’s e-commerce team.
- You will analyze the return on investment of any merchandising campaigns to drive decisions in future investments.
- You will develop e-commerce best practice training materials to educate and train sales team members in assisting in supporting Eaton’s e-commerce efforts.
- You will analyze e-commerce business performance, and the inputs driving the outputs, to present to the leadership teams regularly.
- You will be responsible for providing external intelligence and compiling competitive analysis (new product introductions, benchmarking, market share, SWOT analysis, pricing, etc…).
- You will conduct ongoing collaboration with supply chain to align sales/event forecast with production planning. Review key customer scorecards / metrics and facilitate improvement plans when needed.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an analyst, account management, consulting, or digital marketing role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in eCommerce
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without out company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must live within 50 miles of the following Eaton locations: Peachtree City, GA or Atlanta, GA (Midtown).
- Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or other analytical disciplines
- Experience leading or managing teams
Position Success Criteria:
- Ability to identify new technology trends that will have applicability to driving eCommerce sales
- Communicate well with others across the organization
- Put together data-backed business cases to support strategic initiative deployments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with and able to manage ambiguity
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time