Welding Operator - 1st Shift
- You will run quality-fabricated parts in a timely fashion.
- You will perform quality work within the job title of Operator – Welding.
- You will read all instruments associated with the department.
- You will make adjustments to welders
- You will work closely with Managers, Supervisors, and employees within the department
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution .
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of Americus, GA will be considered
Understanding of inventory systems.
Certification for Welding.
Ability to adapt to climate changes: Heat / Cold weather.
Ability to lift 50-pounds occasionally
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to read blueprints and drawings.
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
- Must be knowledgeable of Safety and Quality rules and regulations.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No