Aftermarket Sales Manager Vehicule Spare Parts - North Africa
- Develop and implement effective territory business plans to support region and divisional objectives.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships based on trust and integrity.
- Assess customer requirements and identify unique needs at targeted accounts.
- Manage distributor network to achieve suitable reach in the territory
- Monitor performance and implement recovery plans
- Conduct appropriate campaigns / programs, set up recommended / fast moving parts lists.
- Manage the market introduction of new products effectively.
- Support customer inventory management (warehouse distributors, Dealers; special fleets).
- Research, analyze and report market and competitive trends and monitor service / quality performance of Eaton products
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Business Mgmt or other related area preferred or actively pursuing such degree.
- 2 - 5years’ experience working for a manufacturing or distribution company and experience in the Aftermarket
- Communication skills – Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills. Adaptable to diverse cultural conditions in communicating with different societies
- Self driven. Capable to work efficiently remotely from her/his mother organization
- Ability to collaborate with global teams
- Arabic , French & English language required. Add African language is a plus
- Product technical knowledge with a focus on service, application and Support of VG product lines – transmissions, clutch, differentials, valve train, etc.
- Experience negotiating, delivering training, and developing business plans
- Experience with inventory control and management techniques
- Commercial vehicle experience
- Negotiating skills - Ability to negotiate with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Specialized knowledge of Commercial vehicle industry.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: International relocation – worldwide
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time