2nd Shift Assembler (Leads)
Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems division is currently seeking a 2nd Shift Assembler (Leads) to join our team. This position is based at our Lincoln facility in Waukesha, WI.
The Assembler will hook up leads on secondary and primary coils and accessories for single and three phase transformers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will position and shape leads for proper clearances within tank.
- You will mig welds laminated leads together to bus bar.
- You will braze, weld, or crimp secondary leads to coil.
- You will assemble, support and hook up dual voltage switches, tap changers singularly or in gangs and other accessories required. Must take into consideration the positioning, clearances, etc., required for tanking.
- You will fit, and cut wood braces for secondary and primary leads, including layout, and bolts onto core and coil frame.
- You will measure, support and cut leads to proper lengths. Measure, support, cut, strip, insulate and crimp terminals on other required leads.
- You will do minor coil repair, as needed caused by handling, etc.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50mi) of Waukesha, WU will be considered
- Previous electrical experience or education in AC/DC
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No