As a Part of the Accounts Payable team, this position is responsible for various AP Production Processes, AP Customer contact, Involvement in project work with a focus on continuous improvement, Oracle payment Management, Managing Payments Rejections, Meet Month End Deadlines, managing EMEA – End to End Monthly metrics and reporting, Working with IT, SCM, Plant, Controller on Error Resolutions, Customer relations. Ability to manage and work effectively with other team members and internal as well as external customers. Demonstrate key competencies such as drive for results, taking ownership, problem solving skills, creativity and innovation, ethical awareness.
A. Working knowledge of IC reconciliations, Hold resolutions, CRR reviews, Vendor
B. Hands on experience of APPO reconciliations(GIT& GRNI) and Non-PO invoices coding.
C. Monitoring Interface Management (IMD) process to ensure errors are resolved with 48 hours TAT
D. Multi-currency invoice processing, 3/2 way matching of invoices to open Purchase
Orders/Contracts per SLA (Service Level Agreement) deadlines
E. Verification of Invoices, managing rejection of invoices
F. Should be able to deliver metrics and reporting as per agreed SLAs.
G. Support customer queries from Generic email Box are dealt with in a prompt and
comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s
H. Adhering and ensuring the SLA s with respect to targets assigned
I. Adhering and ensuring smooth month end close
J. Managing Metrics and reporting Daily/Weekly and Monthly.
K. Deliver all Internal/External/SOX Audit requirements as requested
L. Involvement in ad-hoc project work with a focus on continuous improvement and
M. • Manage the day to day operations of the team to meet SLA’s, KRA’s and TAT and interact with customers
Basic qualification B.Com / MBA / MCOM Finance
• At least 6 years’ experience in AP (PTP) is essential.
• Working knowledge if Vendor reconciliations/ Intercompany reconciliations/ CRR review/ GIT-GRNI reconciliations is essential.
• Customer focus essential
• Process improvement experience essential.
• Ability to work on automation projects to deliver productivity savings
• Customer service background, ideally in a shared services environment
• Oracle experience is must .Additional ERP knowledge beneficial
• Intermediate/advanced Excel skills beneficial
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage and work within a team environment, in a customer focused role and also be able to cope with working to strict deadlines.
Also should have good PC skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, should be willing to stretch if required, good interpersonal Skills, open to working in Shift.
• Ability to work and manage effectively with other team members, internal and external customers required
• Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to meet strict daily service level agreements
• Pro-active customer service approach essential
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No