Sales Account Manager- eMobility (m/f)
Location: Germany- Home Office
Eaton’s eMobility business has an opening for an experienced and ambitious Sales Account Manager- eMobility who will drive the development and execution of its customer strategy. As the Sales Account Manager you will lead the commercial management of assigned customers and products and deliver exceptional growth performance in revenue, profitability, product technology roadmaps and superior customer satisfaction. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join an establish global market leader and having a real impact on the future strategic plans within our eMobility division. You will be working from home (any location in Germany) with regular customer visits.
Your main Duties:
- Developing a comprehensive customer strategy
- Acting as a key focal point for all strategic customer issues within eMobility and supporting Eaton's global account managers for the assigned customers
- Monitoring market dynamics (global and regional) including customer and competitor developments
- Developing and deploying pricing strategies
- Taking ownership of total customer satisfaction including establishing and executing regional customer relationship review
- Managing all commercial aspects of the accounts such as bidding, negotiation, commercial warranty claims etc.
- Providing customer interface strategy (points of contacts, frequency) and building strong rapport with key customer decision-makers
- Developing a customer sales forecast for the annual business plans
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited school
- Strong sales track record and experience of international complex negotiations
- Proven experience within the OEM , Vehicle, Power Electronics market or similar
- Practical understanding of value based selling and pricing
- Excellent negotiating, interpersonal, communication, and strategic planning skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Commercial experience within Power Electronics
- Working knowledge of finance (P&L, cost estimating pricing, Internal Rate of Return, Net Present Value, etc.)
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time