- Execute DPQ PM objectives and goals, provide direction to the program management teams in areas of strategic objectives, program execution and functional excellence requirements.
- Manages the NPD Program(s) and projects. Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for every project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Partner with business unit leaders and program management team for successful execution of portfolio projects cross DPQ to achieve the target business results within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments. Execute IPT leadership across the Program. Seeks team input to promote rapid resolution to issues.
- Supervises the Project Managers assigned to the Program. Establishes objectives and goals and provides direction to the program and project teams in areas of customer concerns, potential changes in scope and risk assessment. Facilitates the implementation of program management processes for DPQ,
- Ensure standard program management processes are utilized and adequate support to the program and project teams by coordinating PM reviews, preparing & publishing PM metrics and reports.
- Coordinates all risks and requirements of the program into a complete integrated entity. This is accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all projects into the programs and measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved.
- Evaluate current program execution performance and identify areas for improvement; Drive implementation and continuous improvements in project management processes and tools.
- Effectively manage risks though early exposure, ongoing monitoring, and timely driving cross-functional teams for solution to achieve project financial goal and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and leverage effective relationships with senior management and cross-functional team to facilitate resource allocation, escalation of commercial and technical issues for timely resolution, and support critical customer relationships.
Bachelors degree required; Engineering or Business degree preferred;
6-10 years’ experience in Program Management and other functions including marketing and sales, engineering and operations;
Strong strategic and critical thinking capabilities;
Capable of driving financial improvements and customer satisfaction on projects;
Proven Leadership skills - capability to lead change in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment; Strong leadership track record for change management;
Very proficient in Program Management methodologies, processes and tools;
Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to present to Eaton senior management and customers;
Ability to leverage resources and influence without authority; Ability to lead using communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and conflict management skills; Experience in Risk Management;
Strong analytical skills, business acumen, influencing and negotiation skills;
Broad knowledge of the Electrical industry; Knowledge of Eaton products, product applications, services, markets, and competitors;
Knowledge of sales, customers and customer relations.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No