- You will direct all supply chain activities including: logistics planning, materials management, inventory planning, scheduling, order planning and fulfillment, input/output process management and purchasing.
- You will develop and directs the implementation of group-wide strategy for finished goods forecasting and planning.
- You will develop and direct the inventory builds and forecasting of all new product launches in the Electrical Products Group.
- You will develop and direct the successful implementation of service strategy that consistently achieves on-time delivery, maximizes the efficient use of resources, and optimizes customer satisfaction, while maintaining acceptable finished goods inventory levels and meeting group profit plan.
- You will coordinate with cross functional business units to maximize efficiency of supply chain resources and provides business solutions.
- You will drive continuous business improvement processes using technology, labor and asset solutions to improve service level, cost position, and productivity.
- You will develop and implement the profit plan for inventory planning, materials management and order fulfillment.
- You will establish, analyze, and reports supply chain key performance indicators and business & quality metrics.
- You will assess strategic infrastructure and service requirements and recommends solutions.
- You will provide technical and operational information to management and other departments.
- You will partner with human resources on various initiatives which may include talent development, employee relations, engagement and communication, policy implementation, performance management and training.
- You will develop and implement world-class supply chain organization (talent resources and talent development) to drive improvement in service and inventory.
- You will be responsible for the establishment of staffing levels, as well as department and reporting structures for all areas under the position’s control/responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ERP/MRP systems.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business or engineering from an accredited institution.
- 7-10 years of experience in electrical products manufacturing.
- 10 years of experience in supply chain management.
- Demonstrated management experience of a salaried workforce in supply chain.
- Proficient in SAP.
- Demonstrated Multi-Site Responsibility.
- MS Office Proficiency to include intermediate Excel (V-lookups, pivot tables).
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and strategic leadership.
- Cross functional communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and build consensus with key stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills – including ability to present and articulate strategic business direction in forums that include executive senior leadership.
- Proven experience in implementation and execution of supply chain information and performance measurement programs.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time