Human Resources Manager
1. Conducts the screening, selection, and recruitment process of personnel to fill open positions in accordance with guidelines and procedures.
2. Implements and administers approved compensation programs to ensure employees are competitively compensated as per the existing Corporate wage and salary administration guidelines.
3. Develops, coordinates, and conducts employee training and development activities to help them improve their managerial, supervisory, professional, and technical/vocational competence.
4. Supports the EHS personnel for incidents investigation and EHS programs.
5. Develops and implements an innovative employee’s rewards and recognition program to foster employee involvement and praise significant contributions.
6. Plans, develops, and implements an effective communications program to maintain a sound information exchange system between management and employees, and the surrounding community.
7. Plans, develops, and conducts community involvement programs (employee’s social, cultural, sports, and recreational activities) to foster better interpersonal relations, motivation, and positive attitude among the workforce.
8. Provide management with counseling, coaching, and assistance in all pertinent matters related to the Company’s policies, procedures, and practices, labor laws and regulations, and other human resources issues and concerns.
9. Supports and implements Eaton’s human resources initiatives to meet Corporate goals and objectives in line with the overall business strategic plan.
10. Recommends and administers appropriate budget for the operation of the department’s functional programs and projects.
11. Responsibilities related to Health, Safety and Environment (EHS):
o Attend and Performs all EHS training assigned.
o Promotes MESH processes and policies to his/her department employees.
o Provides all resources needed to ensure that all MESH policies and procedures all performed by all personnel under his/her supervision.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Accounting or other sciences.
o Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum experience of 7 years in similar positions or supervisory / management positions within HR function.
• Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish). Strong oral/written English and Spanish communications skills
• PC knowledge: Microsoft Office, Oracle. Prefer: ADAM, Stromberg systems knowledge.
• Knowledge of handling information related to DR Labor Law (Ministerio de Trabajo) and Social Security, compliance regulations.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time