MRO Repair Technician
- You will disassemble, inspect, disposition and reassemble customer field returns in accordance with component overhaul manuals and/or other approved technical documents. Perform all tasks to the FAA, EASA and CAAC approved procedures.
- You will prepare a concise and accurate documentation package for every repaired or overhauled unit.
- You will be required to effectively communicate with customers and auditors as needed.
- You will need to possess a clear understanding of all FAA, EASA, and CAAC approved procedures. Maintain a current knowledge of all requirements.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the maintenance of mechanical devices such as pumps, motors, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Euclid, OH will be considered.
- Experience in an Aerospace environment
- Associate degree from an accredited institution
- Understands CMM’s, S/B’s, engineering drawings and repair sketches
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aircraft/engine accessory maintenance
- Possess sufficient computer skills to perform data entry with in our MRP system (WDS)
- ERP experience (MFG-Pro)
- Ability to use measurement and other specialized inspection equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Good communication and organizational skills with past leadership or supervisory experience preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No