Production Engineer - VA / ME
- Arranging the Production volume according to the Production plan. In charge of the preparation work of production changeover.
- Arranging the manpower and equipment to balance production ability based on production plan and actual status.
- Monitoring the quality and supply of the key working process, such as tooling, tongs; contact with stockroom and master scheduler if necessary.
- Supervising the providing and training to all the line operators to strictly follow up the process control chart to manufacture and inspection.
- Monitoring machine downtime, especially for the bottleneck operations.
- Monitoring scrap. Developing the action plan to reduce the scrap rate, implements corrective action on line rejections and rework.
- Assist other department to deploy the training for operator. Monitoring the implementation of daily work (Such as: 5S、TPM、CI、ELSS Daily Check Inspection Record).
- Implementing ISO TS16949 procedures.
- Responsible for the safety and discipline of production lines.
- Conducting the performance evaluation for the subordinates, Develops & Directs subordinates & dedicates the authority & responsibility. Creates responsive and vibrant team
- Education : Engineering Degree with Mechanical / Automobile
- Minimum 6 to 8 years production supervisor experience, experience in automotive components industry and familiar with grinding/assembly/heat treat is preferred
- Familiar with ISO9001/TS16949 relevant manufacturing control process and quality management procedure, knowledge of 5S, TPM, ELSS.
- With sense of responsible and good working attitude, fair to the subordinates
- Good leadership in on-site management and strong communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication and computer skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time