Assembler (2nd Shift)
- You will be using bolts, screws, clips and other fastening devices.
- You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining safety and quality priorities.
- You will be part of Continuous Improvement and LEAN projects.
- You will support and actively participate in Kaizen improvements and events throughout the facility, department, and area of responsibility.
- High School education or equivalent (i.e., diploma or GED) is required from an accredited institution
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 50 miles from Reno, NV to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- 1+ year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 1+ year of experience assembling parts and components.
- Able to stand on feet continuously during working shift.
- Require fine manipulation of hands with repetitive motion.
- Able to regularly lift 35 pounds without assistance. Occasionally lift more than 35 lbs. with assistance.
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment as required by company policy and procedure.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No