EMEA IT - Datacentre and Advertising Marketing Manager
IDEAL BASE LOCATION: SOUTH-EAST ENGLAND, OTHER COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS IN THE UK AND REMOTE WORK ALSO CONSIDERED
Following an internal promotion, we are looking for an experienced IT & datacentre digital marketing communications expert, to develop our segment marketing initiatives throughout the EMEA region. You will be responsible for leading the development of regional campaigns for Eaton’s IT and Data Center segments, liaising with main country sales organisations, as well as being the EMEA advertising category owner with responsibility for orchestrating the development of Eaton’s frameworks and playbook for its advertising processes across all the focus segments. You will be registered at our UK sales HQs in Slough, but could be based anywhere in the UK as remote work would be considered.
- Lead development of EMEA wide IT channel marketing campaigns and leverage learnings to develop the playbook for flow advertising activities
- Work with key IT channel marketing and channel management resources
- Convene a team of experts from our central Marketing Technology team and sales organisations
- Work with Eaton’s segment marketing team and core countries to oversee development of tailored advertising campaigns per segment that will precisely target buyer personas and influencers
- Support Eaton’s customer experience team with the onboarding and training of a new digital advertising executive who will help with the management of Eaton’s flow advertising needs
- Drive the localization, execution and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns
- Ensure brand consistency and Eaton core values across all communications
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring and support of the local execution of campaigns, including timelines, ROI/results, optimization, changes/improvements to ensure flawless execution
- Ensure tight campaign linkages across organic, paid, and owned channels spanning the corporate web site, social media, digital marketing, direct marketing and advertising
- Assure campaigns are in-line with best practices and in compliance with EMEA regulations
- Solid experience in the development of modern digital MarComms strategies in the IT or datacentre segments, within an international and cross functional environment
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time