Operations Manager-Panelboard Assembly
- You will ensure production objectives are met within approved budget, schedules, and quality specifications.
- You will develop improvements in production methods, standards and procedures to ensure effective use of resources.
- You will deploy MESH initiatives to support a Zero Incident Culture
- You will foster a high-performing work team culture throughout the facility.
- You will implement Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF) tools.
- You will develop and maintain a trained, quality-centered manufacturing workforce.
- You will facilitate regular production meetings to review order progress and to resolve outstanding order issues to meet on-time shipment commitments.
- You will review and evaluate performance, quality and cost improvement objectives
- You will implement changes and productivity improvements while sustaining positive employee relations and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years managing people and/or project teams
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting high-volume manufacturing operation.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- 3 years of experience supporting engineered-to-order products
- Lean Six Sigma certified
- Leadership experience in a high accountability culture and metrics driven environment
- Minimum of 3 years cross-functional experience with scheduling, engineering and customer service functions
- Demonstrated proficiency with Eaton systems and tools, including: VISTA, Bid Manager, AS-400, SWIFT and DMM
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to resolve conflict, develop employees and facilitate corrective action while fostering an environment that supports Eaton values & philosophy.
- Change agent with strategic focus and executive command
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time