B. MESH Champion/ leader for Category 5 Chemical Management. MESH Champion/ leader for Category 5 Chemical Management
C. Pursuit Customer satisfaction and operational excellence by delivering high five goals, pursuit zero defects and drive continuous improvement activities in his area of responsibility through the deployment and utilization of Eaton Business System policies and processes, such as ELSS, CIF, Participate in PROLaunch as DGC member when required, EQS and others as applicable.
D. Develops in conjunction with Plant leadership policies related to the production area, builds synergies with functional areas for creating efficient and effective plans for workload balance, prioritization of task and resource utilization and coordination for achieving high productivity levels
E. Delivers Profit Plan and Forecast expectations. Responsible for managing manufacturing cost in an effective an efficient manner, flex resources and expenses according to revenue expectations, pursuit and execute cost out initiatives. Develop a strong culture of waste elimination and problem solving within his value stream.
F. Supports new programs implementation and Product Team requirements or needs by attending as required Pro Launch or product team sessions.
G. Maintains strong and healthy employee relationships with all personnel as well the Union to ensure a progressive workforce, a climate of high performance, accountability, team work and ethics in addition to promote and live “Power of One”
H. Build Organizational Capability. Develops team member’s leadership & functional competencies with the support of functional areas to enhance the capabilities of overall team. Responsible for developing his future replacement with the appropriate knowledge and skills that can excel in performance while assuring a strong talent pipeline.
I. Interacts with all departments to ensure the proper Safety and Quality of Eaton products. Provides direction and overall leadership and support for cost out initiatives at the plant and divisional levels..
J. Performs activities according to the Quality and Environmental policies established by the business
K. Support and/or participate on Continuous Improvement Activities such as: Kaizen, Ideas Programs, cost out and/or demonstrate improvements in goals year over year in our processes or practices aligned to achieve or business goals and/objectives.
Qualifications• Industrial Engineering Degree or similar
• + 5 experience years on Manufacturing / Operations activities
• Excellent communication and human relations skills and the ability to lead and motivate subordinates.
• Administrative skills to include planning, coordinating, team building, communication, organization and time management.
• Requires knowledge in Manufacturing Engineering, Tooling Engineering, Plant and Facility Engineering, production planning and inventory control, employee relations, manufacturing processes and quality methods. It also requires technical knowledge of the product and its applications.
• Demonstrates the ability to apply the hierarchies of EHS risk controls in cooperation with internal stakeholders within the site.
• One must also be a good communicator and motivator. Must set a good, positive example
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
• Thinks and Acts Strategically
• Gets Results
• Builds Organizational Capability
• Demonstrates a Leadership Style
• Strong ethics and professional presence required
• Negotiation skills and experience with suppliers.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Sense of urgency
• Proactive and organized.
• Teamwork player
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time