Senior Engineer Software
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (electrical, software, computer science engineering or computer science) from an accredited institution.
· 6-10 years’ experience in Software Applications development
· Minimum of 3 years of experience developing C# .NET based applications.
· Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation, XAML, and Workflow.
· Experience with full life cycle software development using standard software processes
· Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited institution.
· Experience in Agile design methodologies
· Experience with relational databases
· Experience developing solutions utilizing standards based protocols
· Experience leading a team through the architecture, design, and test phase of the product development lifecycle
· Understanding of concurrency patterns in C#
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Understanding of designing and writing scalable applications
· Knowledge of PC communications such as IP, serial, USB, or Bluetooth
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of application and database integration methods and technologies
· Proficient understanding of software configuration and change management processes and tools (SVN, Git, Jira, etc.)
· Strong problem solving and software debugging skills
· Knowledge of the DNP3 protocol
· Dedication to improving engineering design and development processes
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only