The role requires employee to work 2/3 days in a week in Çerkezköy facility and 2/3 days in a week in Istanbul office.
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Our Hydraulics business in Turkey site employs around 2650 people. We create exciting power management technologies that keep the world moving every day at the largest hose manufacturing facility in the world.
The HR Director at Eaton Turkey is a Business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and counselor for the leadership team. As a strong business partner, this individual will identify, develop and deploy business-driven HR strategies designed to attract, manage, develop, motivate and retain key people while creating a high-performance, sustainable organization capable of achieving the business objectives, action plans and aggressive targets.
You have the responsibility to manage and coordinate all activities related to Human Resources. The position manages and administers plans and programs to ensure the most effective utilization of human resources strategy to support the Eaton Hydraulics business in Turkey.
As a member of the Eaton Turkey senior leadership team, responsibilities include the development, implementation, and execution of strategies and programs related to Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Organizational Development, Organizational design, Union & Labor relations/strategy, Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relations through Eaton philosophy in order to ensure optimal employee engagement and retention.
You will report to the Campus Leader and functionally to the HR Director, Hydraulics EMEA.
Your main duties :
· Act as business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and counselor to the Eaton Turkey leadership team.
· Monitors the human resources environment throughout the business and addresses potential and actual issues. Direct the development of a wide variety of employee relations activities, including employee recognition events, award programs and communication vehicles/channels.
· Partner with Eaton Turkey business leaders and Plant Leadership Team to ensure alignment of HR activities across the business
· Drive HR functional excellence through deployment of Eaton HR programs and policies, ensuring quality of process and content and alignment with the EBS to achieve objectives and targets. Ensure that knowledge retention and sharing systems are developed, continuously improved and sustained. Develop, optimize, document and standardize sustainable processes, sharing best practices within the region and larger organization.
· Drive culture change to align the organization with the strategy. Diagnose gaps between current and desired situations and deploy actions to close the gap.
· Provide advanced coaching, consulting and facilitation to functional leaders
· Provide leadership at professional level of the organization to ensure the hiring, development and retention of high-achieving employees, ensure compliance with all employment laws, and coordinate implementation of Eaton Corporate HR programs.
· Ensure that the site is in compliance with legal requirements and with Eaton programs and policies,
· Drive standard and consistent HR policies and practices aligned with Eaton expectations.
· Foster changes in the organization to facilitate the change management.
· Create a positive employee relations culture.
· Align and act as role model and sponsor for Eaton Values and Philosophy.
· Act as a center of excellence in training, development, compensation management, employee engagement and performance management.
· Build organizational capability to meet the current and future needs of the business.
· Interface on an individual or collective basis with employees and management team with regard to all labor relations issues, including safety and health.
· Establish and maintain open lines of communications with executives and managers at various levels to foster understanding, gain support and initiate programs and improvements.
· Acts as the primary interface with Employee Representatives, Union or other employee interests’ groups.
· Act as an active member of Eaton regional and Hydraulics group HR communities
· Provide coaching, consulting and facilitation to HR professionals
What we are looking for:
· University degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in business.
· Minimum experience: minimum 10years of Human Resources Professional experience in a progressive multinational company, including 5 years' experience leading HR teams at industrial organizations.
· Employee and labor relations experience in Turkey
· Strong functional HR knowledge with focus on culture development, HR strategies and processes formulation and execution, combined with demonstrated knowledge of Turkish labor law
· Ability to effectively communicate ideas and thoughts to people at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to cooperate with multiple local and corporate business stakeholders
· Self-motivated, hands-on and goal oriented individual.
· Fluency in Turkish and English
What we offer:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time