Power Systems, Electrical Sector- Americas has an opening for a Finance Manager located in Queretaro, Qro.
Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business AdministrationExperience:
- Bilingual: Spanish and English, the later one at least at 75% in both writing and verbal.
- Three to five years of experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment with cost accounting is a plus.
- Technical capability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operational data/reports.
- Superior analytical and thinking skills; Intellectual rigor and curiosity; problem-solving capability
- Strong Interpersonal Skills in order to communicate with customer as well as Eaton Management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specially spreadsheet software packages Excel
- Sound working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and local statutory requirements.
- Understanding of global business issues, including foreign currency impacts, effective hedging protocols and local customs and duty requirements.
- SAP broad knowledge and ability
- Oracle manufacturing knowledge a plus.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time